Friday 17 August 2018

LONELY ROAD


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sometimes I just feel clueless about my life
As I walk upon the lonely Road,
wondering what it had been like,
For the travelers who traveled by,
Were the choices easy to make?
or they went through times of strife.
How did they ,
discovered the person within.
how did they,
knew the purpose of life.
Then....
the cold breeze blew ,
And..... brought me back to life.
Where I had the same choices,
Where I walk without an aim.
I was a stranger to the person within,
My purpose of life was a mystery to me,
And the world just doesn't walk with me .
I stop and stand ,
without a reason .....
trying to give, everything a meaning.
The path I've chosen leads nowhere
Its now or never, the choice is here.
A choice to be what I can,
A choice to discover my talents
Also a choice to finally , Take a stand..
But what if my stand is wrong?
What if my choice is wrong ?
Will I be given a second chance?
Or the life will push me back,
as it always has.
Just then , I saw a bird....
So free , so beautiful
Flying in the never ending sky,
She knew she was free to touch the sky.
Then I saw the ants ,
working harder and harder,
to reach the food,
They knew what they had to do.
At last I looked back.....
And all I saw was infinite failures,
Failure in discovering my true self,
Failure in discovering what am I good at.
Today,
I see the world going ahead..
Leaving me behind on this lonely road.
They are all so much better,
they all just seem to go further.....
While I just stay wherever I am ....
Hence,
The lonely girl walks on the lonely road.
Taking herself wherever the road goes

No comments:

Love

 Don't fall in love when you are not ready